Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New shoes

Ahhh!  Look at my new shoes!  Aren't they purrty?

I officially wore out my last pair of shoes.  They actually held up for nearly 6 months and 450+ miles.

This morning I went for a 3 mile in my old shoes and realized how awful they felt all of a sudden.  I felt pain in my hip and ankles and my right calf.  It's crazy how one day your shoes can feel fine and suddenly they.are.done.

My super talented husband was able to find a replacement pair online for $100 and free 2 day shipping.  This style is last year's style and are getting more difficult to find in my size, but Jay is the master of finding stuff cheap on the internet.  He even found this cute pink and white color! 

These really are the greatest shoes.  I need a shoe with a lot of stability and this is one of the highest rated stability shoes.  They are super padded inside, but not too heavy or bulky.  My first pair of Kayanos were the Kayano 16's and I didn't like them as well as I have liked the 17's.  The 17's feel much lighter than the 16's, but still just as padded.

I can't wait till the 18's get marked down- I've tried them on and they are even lighter and more comfortable.  Until then I am still very happy with the Kayano 17's!

With the 2 day shipping, there is a small chance I'll get my new pair by the time I do my 7 mile long run on Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment