Thursday, September 27, 2012

10 more sleeps!

HOLYCRAP.

Okay, this is going to be the worlds fastest blog post in the history of blog posts full of run on sentences and poor grammar.  I have been blog neglectful again and busy as heck!  I am on my lunch break right now obsessing about the coming marathon and taking a break from my to-do list to do a super efficient quick blog.

Bullet points, here we come!

  • I am already obsessively checking the extended weather forecast for Mpls, MN.  Weather.com probably judges me for checking so much.  Eeeek- some days the extended forecast says it's gonna be sunny.... some days it says rain.  Please please please please no rain.  please.
  • So tired of early waking.  So ready for training to be done.
  • Taper.  It's weird, yo.  I carry this weird guilt.... and feel like I'm carrying extra poundage because my appetite still makes me eat like I'm running 35-40 miles a week and this week I think I'm supposed to run 21?
  • Is it bad that I'm tempted to go tanning a couple of times before the race so I'm not a pasty gangsta?
  • What am I going to wear??
  • Have I mentioned how I'm SO ready for training to be done?
  • Did my 20 mile run 1 1/2 weeks ago and it went GREAT!  So surprised!  BUT, at the end of the run I thought, um.... how in the world will I run another 6 on top of this?  UPHILL??
  • Just checked the weather again.  54 and "a couple of showers."  
  • Yes, I know, extended forecasts are wildly inaccurate.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  I had lots more to say......... but I'm about as scattered as they come right now.  
OH!  I am running the "Filthy 5k" on Saturday morning.  It's gonna be fun fun fun!  I am going to run it very slowly and very carefully so I don't slip in mud and injure myself!



I hope to sit down with my little blog here in the next handful of days and write a legit blog post.  This one was just to clear my brain of all the marathon clutter.

Oh!  I forgot I was going to blog about all the marathon related dreams/nightmares I've been having.  Too late for this post though.  Next time. 

TEN MORE SLEEPS!  AAACCCKKK!.

No comments:

Post a Comment