Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pre-Thanksgiving binge run

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Tonight I took in the BEAUTIFUL 40-something degree end of November weather for a quick 2 mile around the neighborhood. My leg felt great and in between the thoughts of "oof, running outside is way harder than the treadmill running I've been doing lately," I was thinking about how much I have to be grateful for. Last year at this time, I was just 2 weeks post c-section and had not yet begun this crazy running addiction of mine. In fact, there was no way I would have dreamed that I could run ONE mile, much less a half marathon. Crazy!!

Here is a list of some of the things I am thankful for this year:
1. My wonderful, patient, hilarious husband
2. my sometimes troublemaking, always beautiful children. Aka the "dynamic duo"
3. the best friends in the world
4. A job I absolutely love
5. my health
6. the ability to run :)
7. coffee :)
8. etc etc etc (this list could go on forever and ever. I love my life!!)

My running goal for the week was 10 miles. I've logged 4 thus far. Likely 0 tomorrow, so hopefully I can do 3 on Friday and another 3 on Saturday :)



Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment